If you’re looking to sell, grow or otherwise manage the long-term needs of your healthcare business, consider working with the industry’s best at United MedCare Capital, a merger and acquisition advisory firm serving the healthcare market. We specialize in helping clients traverse these complex and important milestones at minimum hassle and maximum profit. Here are just a few of the characteristics and practices that make us the ideal choice for your business sale, valuation, exit planning or acquisition needs:
- Proven expertise in the healthcare-related business world.
- Strong relationships with buyers in all healthcare arenas, including home health, hospice, behavioral health, DME/HME, health care technology (SaaS) and health care staffing.
- One-to-one client relationships, from start to finish. When working with us, you can expect to deal with a dedicated, primary point person throughout the entire transaction.
- Total transparency. From the beginning, we’ll detail the process and describe what you can expect at every stage.
- Firsthand experience. United HealthCare Capital’s mission is to educate owners on the sales process and essential exit planning strategies to maximize the value of their business. Our founder has successfully owned and sold his own healthcare businesses, and has more than 20 years of know-how in the industry.
- 100 percent guarantee. Our experts will provide a qualified buyer (financially and with appropriate background) who will present and execute a Letter of Intent.
For more information on our exit planning, business valuation, buying or selling services, contact us to schedule an informational meeting.